Audio Morning Drive - Cathryn Bristow Interview
Winner of the 2011 Pennsylvania Classic Cathryn Bristow joins 'Morning Drive' to discuss her win and what she learned from her first go round on the LPGA Tour.
Robert Allenby Hole-In-One
Watch and listen as Robert Allenby describes his hole-in-one on #17 during the 2002 Pennsylvania Classic
Rookie Huh beats Allenby in 8-hole Mayakoba playoff
take advantage of that,” Huh said. Allenby was trying to win for the first time on the PGA Tour since the 2001 Pennsylvania Classic , his fourth victory in a two-year span. He also won the Nedbank Challenge and Australian PGA in consecutive weeks
Huh wins Mayakoba in 8-hole playoff
Aussie, an 11-year winless drought continues. Allenby last won on the PGA Tour in 2001, taking the Marconi Pennsylvania Classic . In that same year, he won a six-man playoff for the Northern Trust Open. The sudden-death playoff ties
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots