Langer's 64 leads Senior British by one
TURNBERRY, Scotland – shot a 6-under 64 Thursday for a one-stroke lead in his bid to add a second Senior British Open championship to the title he won at Carnoustie two years ago. He picked up six birdies, reaching two par 5s in two
Watson's Duel in the Sun commemorated at Sr. British
Tom Watson unveiled a plaque to commemorate his famous Duel in the Sun with Jack Nicklaus 35 years ago upon his return Wednesday to Turnberry on the eve of the Senior British Open.
What we learned: Couples, Gulbis back?
In this edition of 'What We Learned,' we examine the results of two chronic back-pain sufferers, Fred Couples and Natalie Gulbis.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | In Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth