Weekly Fix: Swing path, posture and setup position
In this edition of Weekly Fix, SwingFix instructor Tim Cooke is going to help Michael understand why he struggles with hooks and blocks at times.
Weekly Fix: Don't move into the ball coming down
Bob's setup is great and he has a good swing, but he moves into the ball coming down, a problem SwingFix instructor Tim Cooke will help him solve.
SwingFix Sweepstakes winners enjoy grand prizes
Wayne Pettway and Rafael Santos III were the grand prize winners from last spring's SwingFix Sweepstakes and both enjoyed an unforgettable experience.
Weekly Fix: Athletic setup and downswing sequence
SwingFix pro Tim Cooke uses Andrew's swing to help you better understand setup and downswing sequencing in the inaugural edition of Weekly Fix.
Breed's Blog: Improved setup, improved swing
Many poor swings are caused by what happens before the actual swing, and Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, wants to help you improve your setup.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process