Weekly Fix: Exposing a common golf instruction myth
Have you always been told to "keep your head down?" As SwingFix pro Tim Cooke explains in this edition of Weekly Fix, that could be creating ball-striking issues.
Lower body stability is a key to success in the wind
Sang-Moon Bae won his first PGA Tour event Sunday and playing well in the final round on a tough day was made possible by his stability and balance.
Weekly Fix: Swing path, posture and setup position
In this edition of Weekly Fix, SwingFix instructor Tim Cooke is going to help Michael understand why he struggles with hooks and blocks at times.
Weekly Fix: Don't move into the ball coming down
Bob's setup is great and he has a good swing, but he moves into the ball coming down, a problem SwingFix instructor Tim Cooke will help him solve.
Weekly Fix: Athletic setup and downswing sequence
SwingFix pro Tim Cooke uses Andrew's swing to help you better understand setup and downswing sequencing in the inaugural edition of Weekly Fix.
SwingFix Sweepstakes winners enjoy grand prizes
Wayne Pettway and Rafael Santos III were the grand prize winners from last spring's SwingFix Sweepstakes and both enjoyed an unforgettable experience.
Breed's Blog: Improved setup, improved swing
Many poor swings are caused by what happens before the actual swing, and Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, wants to help you improve your setup.
- SCORING: Round 1 BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management