School of Golf: Laser-like short irons
'School of Golf's' Martin Hall and Holly Sonders share tips for working on your swing indoors and answer viewer questions. Watch 'School of Golf' Wednesdays 7PM ET.
Big Break Academy - Shorter Irons Contact Tip
Ray Beaufils discusses his tip for better contact when using your short irons. Click HERE for more Big Break Greenbrier content.
The Golf Fix: Saving strokes
Michael Breed, host of 'The Golf Fix,' shows you the correct chip shot technique by using a football. Watch 'The Golf Fix' Mondays at 7PM ET. Download our instruction app from iTunes or Google play
School of Golf: Work on your swing plane at home
Do you really understand the concept of a swing plane? If not, this video segment from School of Golf host Martin Hall will be a big help for you.
Remove your power game from your short game
If you can excel from 100 yards and in your scores will benefit, and SwingFix instructor Erik Horve has a tip to help you improve that aspect of your game.
Better wedge play is the key to improving your scores
Most golfers crave more distance, but SwingFix instructor Steve Whidden says they need to be adding wedges and working hard on that aspect of the game.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Rose's media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path