History of sub-61 rounds on PGA Tour
Airlines Hawaiian Open (12 under) Grant Waite (31-29) , TPC Scottsdale, final round, 1996 Phoenix Open (11 under) Steve Lowery (29-31) , Callaway Gardens (Mountain View Course), final round, 1997 Buick Challenge (12 under) Tommy Armour
Couples shares lead in San Antonio
Fred Couples shot a 7-under 65 to take a share of the first-round lead with Steve Lowery at the AT&T Championship on Friday.
History of slow-play penalties in majors
recently, Gregory Bourdy was docked a one-stroke slow-play penalty during the final round of the 2010 . Before that, Steve Lowery (2004 PGA, Round 1) and Edward Fryatt (1997 U.S. Open, Round 2) were each penalized for keeping a less-than
Modified Stableford returns at Reno-Tahoe Open
Rich Beem held a nine-point lead after making eagle on the par-5 17th at Castle Pines in Castle Rock, Colo., but Steve Lowery made double eagle on the hole to slice the advantage to one. Lowery also made an eagle and a birdie over his final
Couples sets record, leads by seven
after a 67. John Cook (67), Tom Lehman (67) and Peter Senior (67) also were 8 under. First-round co-leader Steve Lowery (72) was 7 under. Calcavecchia, second in the tour’s Charles Schwab Cup, is trying to cut Lehman’s lead
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- McIlroy, G-Mac MC at BMW | Donald out too
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots