SwingFix: Driver weight shift drill
Justin Bruton shows how this 'torture' drill will train you to shift your weight properly for consistent driver play. Visit swingfix.golfchannel.com to get your custom instructional video tips!
SwingFix: Iron play weight shift drill
Justin Bruton shows how this 'torture' drill will train you to shift your weight properly for consistent iron play results. Visit swingfix.golfchannel.com to get your custom instructional video tips!
Annika Sorenstam: My Favorite Weight Shift Drill
Do you slide or sway in an effort to shift your weight? Annika Sorenstam shares the drill she uses to ingrain the proper weight transfer.
Ed Dougherty Weight Shift Drill
Ed Dougherty: Weight Shift Drill for Straighter Shots
Tip of the Week: Use 'torture' drill for weight shift
To shift your weight properly and create speed in your swing you need to engage your body, and SwingFix pro Justin Bruton has a drill to help you do that.
Video: Get your weight forward on the downswing
School of Golf host Martin Hall has a great drill to help you understand what it feels like to get your weight shifting forward during your downswing.
Video: Shift your weight to stop hitting shots fat
Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, wants to help you lose that fat shot from your arsenal, and the key is to get your weight moving forward.
Video: Improve your rhythm, tempo and timing
Can thinking about dancing help you improve your golf swing? Former LPGA standout Charlotta Sorenstam believes the answer is yes.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots