WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W. Va. – With eight players separated by only a shot, The Greenbrier Classic remains up for grabs. Here’s what You Oughta Know heading into the final round at The Old White TPC, where four players share the top spot:
• Bohn has two wins, the last coming at the 2010 Zurich Classic. He finished T-2 this season at the Sanderson Farms Championship and Crowne Plaza Invitational.
• Molder leads the field in strokes gained-putting. He earned his last top-10 finish at the season-opening Frys.com Open, where he tied for third. His lone win came at the 2011 Frys.com Open.
• Park is a recent Web.com Tour graduate, and his lone top-25 finish in 20 starts this season was a T-2 finish at the Humana Challenge in January.
• The Greenbrier is a place for comebacks. No 54-hole leader has won in the five-year history of the event.
• Justin Thomas headlines the group one shot back at 10 under. The rookie already has five top-10 finishes this season, notably a T-4 result at the Sanderson Farms Championship.
• David Lingmerth shot a 6-under 64 and sits two shots back. The Swede is looking for his second win in his last three starts after earning his maiden victory at the Memorial last month.
• Tiger Woods shot a 1-over 71 to drop into a tie for 47th place, seven shots behind the co-leaders.
• The top four finishers among the top 12 who are not otherwise qualified for the Open Championship will earn trips to St. Andrews. None of the top eight players are currently exempt into the season’s third major.