Rhythm, tempo and timing are crucial aspects of an effective golf swing.
And while it’s not often that golf and dancing are connected, in this video segment former LPGA standout Charlotta Sorenstam is going to show you how the waltz can help your swing.
Try this simple drill the next time you’re on the driving range and you’ll start to create a swing that’s more balanced and in which you shift your weight in a manner that will allow you strike the ball solidly.
And those are key ingredients to playing the game at a high level.
For more great practice drills from Golf Channel, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path