Rhythm, tempo and timing are crucial aspects of an effective golf swing.
And while it’s not often that golf and dancing are connected, in this video segment former LPGA standout Charlotta Sorenstam is going to show you how the waltz can help your swing.
Try this simple drill the next time you’re on the driving range and you’ll start to create a swing that’s more balanced and in which you shift your weight in a manner that will allow you strike the ball solidly.
And those are key ingredients to playing the game at a high level.
For more great practice drills from Golf Channel, click here.
'Go Annika' Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of Historic Moment When Annika Sorenstam Teed It Up Against The Men Of The PGA TOURby Golf Channel Public Relations | May 15, 2013 4:42 PM ET
Golf Channel Retrospective Airs Wednesday, May 22, at 9 p.m. ET, Features More Than 20 Interviews With People Connected to Story Read More
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Lewis in LPGA finale
- SCORING: Bradley, Bae share Nelson lead | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play