The PGA Tour travels to Hilton Head, S.C., for it's annual stop at the RBC Heritage the week after the Masters. Here are the key stats and information for the festivities at Harbour Town. Click here for full-field tee times.
How to watch:
Thursday, Rd. 1: Golf Channel, 3-6PM ET; live stream: https://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream
Friday, Rd. 2: Golf Channel, 3-6PM ET; live stream: https://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream
Saturday, Rd. 3: Golf Channel, 1-2:45PM ET; live stream: https://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream; CBS, 3-6 p.m.
Sunday, Rd. 4: Golf Channel, 1-2:45PM ET; live stream: https://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream; CBS, 3-6 p.m.
Purse: $6.7 million ($1,206,000 to the winner)
Course: Harbour Town Golf Links (par 71, 7,099 yards)
Defending champion: Wesley Bryan (-13) by one shot over Luke Donald
News and notes:
• This is the 50th RBC Heritage. It was first played here in November 1969 and won by Arnold Palmer by three strokes over Richard Crawford and Bert Yancey.
• Ten of the top 30 in the Official World Golf Ranking are in the field this week (highest ranked is World No. 1 Dustin Johnson) ...12 major champions ... 11 winners of this event ... nine of 20 winners this season on the PGA Tour.
Notables in the field:
• The world No. 1 is making first start in RBC Heritage since 2009 when he missed the cut.
• Is coming off a tie for 10th last week at the Masters. He's finished in the top 10 in his last three starts at Augusta National.
• Leads the PGA Tour in several statistical categories this season, including scoring average, driving distance and three-putt avoidance and par-5 scoring.
• Won this tournament in 2014 (last PGA Tour victory) and has made the cuts in 13 of 14 career starts at Harbour Town.
• Started hot at the Masters last week, getting in early contention with a first-round 68 before fading to a tie for 28th with rounds of 75, 72 and 73 over the final three days.
• Has nine rounds of 68 or better at the RBC Heritage since 2014, most of any player during that span.
• Former world No. 1 has seven top-three finishes in this tournament, but has never won it. He finished in second place last year. Only one runner-up has come back to win the RBC Heritage the following year: Glen Day (1998-1999).
• His 21 rounds in the 60s at Harbour Town since 2009 are six more than any other player during that span.
• Over the last five years, he is a combined 45 under in this tournament – ten shots better than any other player during that stretch.
• Playing a PGA Tour event for the sixth straight week. He finished T-44 in the Masters after nabbing the last spot in the field with a win two week's ago at the Houston Open.
• Was tied for 123rd after the opening round of the Houston Open - the worst opening round position by a PGA Tour winner over the last 35 years.
• Coming off a missed cut in his first Masters last week after rounds of 74-78. The Augusta, Ga., resident qualified with his first PGA Tour win last year in Hilton Head.
• The former trick-shot artist became the first South Carolina native to win the Heritage but has struggled to contend of late, missing the cut in his last four events.