YANG MEI, Taiwan – Inbee Park of South Korea shot an 8-under 64 to take a two-stroke lead after the third round of the Taiwan Championship on Saturday.
Park had two eagles and five birdies and was at 18-under 198 at the Sunrise Golf and Country Club.
''Today, probably, was almost perfect for me,'' Park said. ''I hit the ball great and putted really good today. Couldn't ask for better weather. It was a perfect day. The conditions of the golf course were perfect. I was able to go at every pin, so I was able to play aggressive.''
''I feel like I left lots of birdie chances out there today,'' Tseng said. ''I didn't putt well again today, and I just feel (I'm) very (much) struggling out there.''
Catriona Matthew of Scotland had a 68 and was in fourth, another two shots back at 12-under 204. Christie Kerr (67) of the United States was at 10 under.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path