Continuing with the recent trend in crossover golf shoes, Nike Golf announced the arrival of its Dunk NG golf shoe for 2012. Anthony Kim and Paul Casey will lace up the new shoes this season, in addition to other Nike shoe offerings.
The shoe is based on the original Nike Dunk basketball shoe, created 27 years ago. To ready it for golf course wear and tear, Nike made the full-grain leather waterproof, which it guarantees for two years. The shoe is also outfitted with Scorpion Stinger spikes on the outer-sole.
Three colors will be offered for both men and women, and the shoes will ship with two pairs of shoelaces. They are now available in stores with the men’s shoe selling for $129.99 and the women’s shoe for $99.99.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play