Each week, GolfChannel.com takes a look at the players who made moves up - and down - the various ranking systems in the world of golf.
Here's a look at this week's Biggest Movers, as Justin Thomas' title defense in Malaysia came with a big OWGR boost:
• Thomas earned another trophy at the CIMB Classic and rose to a career best in the Official World Golf Ranking. The Bama product picked up two touchdowns in the standings, rising from 35th to 21st.
• Hideki Matsuyama has been a fixture inside the world's top 20, but thanks to his runner-up showing at the CIMB he is now inside the top 10 for the first time in his career. He's up three spots, to No. 10. He displaced Rickie Fowler, who is now No. 11.
• Portugal runner-up Andy Sullivan is up to No. 45, from 53rd, in the world rankings.
• Anirban Lahiri, who blew a four-stroke, 54-hole lead at the CIMB, picked up 15 spots in the OWGR and is now 68th.
• Derek Fathauer, who tied Lahiri for third place, rose 82 spots to 166th.