Here's what You Oughta Know heading into the final round of the AT&T Byron Nelson:
• Since Steven Bowditch's runner-up finish at the season-opening Fry.com Open, the AT&T Byron Nelson 54-hole leader has failed to post a top-10 performance. His next-best showing, a T-12, came at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
• Bowditch’s only other made cut in five AT&T Byron Nelson starts occurred in his inaugural appearance in 2011 (T-60).
• Prior to this week, the only time Bowditch led after a round on the PGA Tour was the 2014 Valero Texas Open, where he carried the second- and third-round leads on to victory. So far this week he has held the outright first- and third-round leads and a share of the 36-hole lead.
• Bowditch will be paired in the final group Sunday with Dustin Johnson and Scott Pinckney.
• Recent history is on Jonathan Randolph’s side this week, as three of the last five champions of the AT&T Byron Nelson won in their first start at the event (Jason Day/2010, Keegan Bradley/2011, Sangmoon Bae/2013).
• The last player to win the AT&T Nelson during their rookie season was Keegan Bradley in 2011.
• Jimmy Walker, a five-time PGA TOUR winner and second-ranked player in the FedExCup, has found little success at the AT&T Byron Nelson. Despite seven made cuts in nine previous starts, he has yet to crack the top 20, with a T23 in 2009 his best showing.