David Feherty Ushers in One of the Golf Season’s Busiest Weeks
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 18, 2013 8:56 AM ET
On the eve of the PGA Merchandise Show when thousands of golf-industry insiders will descend upon Orlando, FL, golf’s funnyman David Feherty will be on-the-scene hosting the third installment of Feherty Live. Held at the Hard Rock at Universal Orlando Resort in front of a packed studio audience, David Feherty Live from the Hard Rock will be the first ever truly LIVE performance of Feherty’s popular Golf Channel show. Feherty’s irreverent and off-the-cuff humor will be on full display as he conducts compelling interviews in his trademark style with big names from the golf world. David Feherty Live from the Hard Rock will air LIVE on Wednesday, January 23 at 8PM ET only on Golf Channel.
Anything could happen during David Feherty Live from the Hard Rock when Feherty sits down with Hall of Famer Lee Trevino, nine-time Major championship winner Gary Player, Ryder Cup hero Ian Poulter and world-renowned golf instructor Butch Harmon. Knowing Feherty, you can also count on a few additional surprises and hijinks! Watch it all play out during Feherty’s LIVE primetime special on Wednesday, January 23 at 8PM ET.
And don’t miss the debut of the third season of Feherty on Monday, February 25 at 10PM ET on Golf Channel. Jack Nicklaus, Phil Mickelson and Tim Finchem are just some of the guests who will join Feherty during this upcoming season.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae