Short Game tonight on '7 Nights at The Academy'
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 15, 2011 12:30 AM ET
Is your short game letting you down? Watch 7 Nights at The Academy tonight at 7PM ET to learn how to take strokes off your game with short-game tips from four-time major champion Raymond Floyd and two-time major champion Johnny Miller.
Floyd’s strength has always been his legendary short game. He will show you chipping and pitching tips that will improve your skills around the green.
Miller will demonstrate how to properly pitch and chip the ball, plus he will hit some specialty shots that are sure to help you around the green.
Watch 7 Nights at The Academy tonight at 7PM ET. Next up, tomorrow night is tips on getting out of the bunker!
Want to learn how to get distance from your irons? You got it! Watch "7 Nights at The Academy" tonight at 7 p.m. ET. Read More
Don’t miss your chance to watch the pros’ favorite lessons they have learned over the years on '7 Nights at The Academy' tonight at 7PM ET. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management