Short Game tonight on '7 Nights at The Academy'
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 15, 2011 12:30 AM ET
Is your short game letting you down? Watch 7 Nights at The Academy tonight at 7PM ET to learn how to take strokes off your game with short-game tips from four-time major champion Raymond Floyd and two-time major champion Johnny Miller.
Floyd’s strength has always been his legendary short game. He will show you chipping and pitching tips that will improve your skills around the green.
Miller will demonstrate how to properly pitch and chip the ball, plus he will hit some specialty shots that are sure to help you around the green.
Watch 7 Nights at The Academy tonight at 7PM ET. Next up, tomorrow night is tips on getting out of the bunker!
Want to learn how to get distance from your irons? You got it! Watch "7 Nights at The Academy" tonight at 7 p.m. ET. Read More
Don’t miss your chance to watch the pros’ favorite lessons they have learned over the years on '7 Nights at The Academy' tonight at 7PM ET. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path