Woods revealed on Thursday, following his opening-round 68, that he never plays more than nine practice holes at a regular Tour stop, and sometimes no more than four holes.
“The holes don’t change,” Woods said. “It’s usually four, six or nine. But I never play more than that.”
Given the world No. 1’s track record, it’s impossible to argue with the results.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management