Frazar, who also served on the 2009 PAC, will join Jim Furyk, last year’s PAC chair, on the Policy Board in 2013.
The vote was announced at Tuesday’s PAC meeting in Los Angeles, where the 16-player committee was also updated on the Tour’s move to overhaul the Nationwide Tour/Q-School process and a proposal that would shift the start of the Tour season to the fall.
Tags: Harrison Frazar
Harrison Frazar opened The Barclays with a 7-under 64, though all anyone wanted to talk about was Hurricane Irene on Thursday. Read More
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path