John Hawkins - Wells Fargo Champ., May 4, 2012
- By John Hawkins
- May 4, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Tiger is ready to return to the golf course for the first time since the Masters at this week’s Wells Fargo Championship.Woods starts off the event by being grouped with Webb Simpson and Geoff Ogilvy.... Read More
Hawkins is a contributing writer with more than two decades of journalism experience.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path