Tight leaderboard at Wegmans LPGA Championship
- By Ryan Ballengee
- Jun 9, 2012 5:01 PM ET
Eun-Hee Ji has won before in Rochester. She took her first LPGA title at Locust Hill CC in 2008.
Now, she has a chance to make it the site to her second major triumph.
Ji shot 3-under 69 in Saturday's third round of the Wegmans LPGA Championship to take a one-stroke lead into the final round. She leads Karrie Webb at 4 under par.
Ji also won the 2009 U.S. Women's Open for her other LPGA title.
Four players trail Ji by two, including Inbee Park, Giulia Sergas, top-ranked American Stacy Lewis and Suzann Pettersen, who Ji beat at this same venue in 2008.
Paula Creamer is part of a group of seven players tied for seventh place at 1 under par.
World No. 1 Yani Tseng is at 9 over par and tied for 59th place.
Tags: Wegmans LPGA
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- LPGA SCORING: C. Choi up by 1; Lewis 4 back
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process