Sorenstam slices off tip of finger while cooking
- By Ryan Lavner
- Jan 8, 2013 2:06 PM ET
Annika Sorenstam apparently has more precision with her wedge than her knife.
On Tuesday, the LPGA Hall of Famer posted on Twitter a stomach-churning picture of her left pointer finger – a piece of which she reportedly sliced off while cutting chicken last week. She was rushed to an urgent-care center and received five stitches, via Steve DiMeglio of USA Today.
Photo of my finger might be disgusting, but no worries healing nicely. Stitches out in a week :)— Annika Sorenstam (@ANNIKA59) January 8, 2013
Click here to see the damaged digit. Warning: It’s nauseating.
Tags: Annika Sorenstam
'Go Annika' Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of Historic Moment When Annika Sorenstam Teed It Up Against The Men Of The PGA TOURby Golf Channel Public Relations | May 15, 2013 4:42 PM ET
Golf Channel Retrospective Airs Wednesday, May 22, at 9 p.m. ET, Features More Than 20 Interviews With People Connected to Story Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- R. Palmer uses local knowledge in Colonial 62
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation