Sorenstam slices off tip of finger while cooking
- By Ryan Lavner
- Jan 8, 2013 2:06 PM ET
Annika Sorenstam apparently has more precision with her wedge than her knife.
On Tuesday, the LPGA Hall of Famer posted on Twitter a stomach-churning picture of her left pointer finger – a piece of which she reportedly sliced off while cutting chicken last week. She was rushed to an urgent-care center and received five stitches, via Steve DiMeglio of USA Today.
Photo of my finger might be disgusting, but no worries healing nicely. Stitches out in a week :)— Annika Sorenstam (@ANNIKA59) January 8, 2013
Click here to see the damaged digit. Warning: It’s nauseating.
Tags: Annika Sorenstam
'Go Annika' Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of Historic Moment When Annika Sorenstam Teed It Up Against The Men Of The PGA TOURby Golf Channel Public Relations | May 15, 2013 4:42 PM ET
Golf Channel Retrospective Airs Wednesday, May 22, at 9 p.m. ET, Features More Than 20 Interviews With People Connected to Story Read More
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae