Bubba Watson may have started a new tradition for a Masters winner.
The Masters champion tweeted a picture of a replica Masters green jacket given to him for his recently adopted newborn, Caleb. To match the attire Watson wore to defeat Louis Oosthuizen for his first major, Watson also had clothier Travis Mathew miniaturize his Sunday outfit.
"Caleb has matching Sunday outfit! #awesome," Watson tweeted.
Caleb's jacket is not exactly the same as his father's - it has pockets and the Masters patch has been replaced with the tournament logo.
Many children of Masters participants don the traditional white caddie jumpsuit during the annual Par-3 Contest. Baby Caleb, however, will get to dress like a champion from the very start.
Tags: Bubba Watson
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management