Girlfriends Day: Another excuse to spoil your gal
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 3, 2012 10:10 AM ET
What's that, gentlemen? You're yearning for another opportunity to dote on your wife or girlfriend? To spoil her with flowers, jewelry and expensive cuisine?
Fret not, because August 1 is Girlfriends Day – your official excuse to spoil your loved one!
Call your girlfriend or wife. Tell her you love her. Buy her gifts. Take her to a lavish dinner. Yes, because that's what love is all about.
Or, sit back, relax and enjoy this gallery of our favorite tour players' wives and girlfriends.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play