Girlfriends Day: Another excuse to spoil your gal
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 3, 2012 10:10 AM ET
What's that, gentlemen? You're yearning for another opportunity to dote on your wife or girlfriend? To spoil her with flowers, jewelry and expensive cuisine?
Fret not, because August 1 is Girlfriends Day – your official excuse to spoil your loved one!
Call your girlfriend or wife. Tell her you love her. Buy her gifts. Take her to a lavish dinner. Yes, because that's what love is all about.
Or, sit back, relax and enjoy this gallery of our favorite tour players' wives and girlfriends.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process