Girlfriends Day: Another excuse to spoil your gal
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 3, 2012 10:10 AM ET
What's that, gentlemen? You're yearning for another opportunity to dote on your wife or girlfriend? To spoil her with flowers, jewelry and expensive cuisine?
Fret not, because August 1 is Girlfriends Day – your official excuse to spoil your loved one!
Call your girlfriend or wife. Tell her you love her. Buy her gifts. Take her to a lavish dinner. Yes, because that's what love is all about.
Or, sit back, relax and enjoy this gallery of our favorite tour players' wives and girlfriends.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take