Feinstein is at PGA National Resort & Spa this week in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida covering The Honda Classic. He was in the media center during Tiger Woods’ News Conference and the best phrase he could come up with is that there are some people who can mess up a one-car funeral. The only thing that Mark Steinberg’s angry response did was force media members to ask Tiger about the book. It was reported that Steinberg put out the angry response without consulting Tiger and Feinstein wondered what will happen as a result if that is indeed true.
He did not understand why Tiger reacted the way he did to the question about the Navy SEALS. Tom Rinaldi, who has a good relationship with Tiger, asked the question first before Alex Miceli asked and then had the run-in with Tiger over that question. Feinstein did not see why Tiger did not script a simple response where he said that he has been interested in the military for a long time because of his Father’s service.
On Rory McIlroy, Feinstein marveled at how well Rory is maturing before our very eyes. He also saw McIlroy during his News Conference and the fact that he is able to tell stories about how his friends teased him about his Masters meltdown says so much about Rory as a person. He also enjoyed hearing McIlroy tell the story of how he ran into Jack Nicklaus recently and Jack did not recognize him because he was not wearing his glasses. Rory McIlroy is great for golf and thinks he will be great for golf for many years to come.
Keegan Bradley is learning about how to deal with life in the spotlight when he apologized for his spitting two weeks ago at Riviera. Because of his Major win, there are a lot more people listening to and analyzing Keegan Bradley’s opinions and actions. He added that the reason why more people do not talk about Tiger Woods is the fact that everyone is listening.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process