Think you know everything about Tiger Woods? Chances are you’ll learn something new by watching Woods’ sit-down with caddie Joe LaCava on this recent GolfTV video.
Here are some things that jumped out at us:
• LaCava had “about 100 beers” the night of Woods’ Masters victory this year.
• Woods always keeps a Milwaukee marker, not a Sharpie, in his golf bag.
• Muhammad Ali was Woods’ favorite athlete growing up.
• The “greatest feeling shot” that Woods has ever hit was this fairway-bunker shot at the 2002 PGA Championship at Hazeltine.
• LaCava has “never actually seen [Woods] cook or make anything.” Woods responds, “I know I can boil water.”
• Woods says there’s “no chance” that Giants win more games than the Raiders this season.
• Woods has never played Pine Valley (?!?!).