Nike Golf releases new VR Pro Blades
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 19, 2010 9:07 PM ET
Conforming to the U.S. Golf Association’s and R&A’s latest groove regulations, the VR Pro Blades are forged from a new milled technique the company promises will enhance consistency and maximum performance by eliminating most of the hand-work previously needed. This may come in handy, as the flat-back design and higher center gravity of the clubs cater to the better player who is looking for feel and shot-making workability.
Nike Golf will offer the VR Pro Blades at retail Nov. 26, with both right and left-handed men’s models available.
VR Pro Blade Options:
Set: #3-PW Dynamic Gold X,S,R (RH/LH)
Nike golf has released its latest iron creation – the VR Pro Blade irons. Utilizing the same grind and profile as its predecessor, the VR Forged TW Blade, the company has introduced its new X3X grooves, which are set deeper on the clubface with more grooves closer together than previously manufactured.
MSRP: $1079.99 steel
Individual: #2 Dynamic Gold X,S,R (RH/LH)
As he gets set to make his first U.S. start of 2013, world No. 1 Rory McIlroy appeared in a new ad for equipment manufacturer Nike. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots