Pressel. Polo. Pulitzer.
Morgan Pressel has alliteration down to a tee and at this week’s Kraft Nabisco Championship, she’s teeing it up in a lighter fashion.
Five years after Pressel made LPGA history by winning the Kraft Nabisco to become the tour’s youngest major champion at 18 years, 10 months, and eight days old, she announced a new clothing partnership with Lilly Pulitzer.
“This is always one of my favorite tournaments. It's why I chose this week to announce my new partnership with Lilly Pulitzer, and I will be wearing the clothing on and off the golf course,” Pressel said.
The clothing line is categorized by pastel colors and bold prints that can be spotted from the next fairway over. Pressel hopes the move to brighter colors lands her in the spotlight – and in Poppie’s Pond – at the season’s first major.
“I think (the clothing) will shine through the water (in Poppie’s Pond) with the bright colors. I don't think that'll be a problem. I'm sure they'd love (if I won and jumped in).”
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path