Manage your game on the toughest holes you face
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 6, 2013 5:00 PM ET
The best players in the world are at Doral this week, a course that features one of the toughest finishing holes on the PGA Tour.
No. 18 at the Blue Monster has water in play off the tee and on the approach, and any shots hit left will almost certainly lead to a disastrous finish.
In this video segment, Martin Hall and Michael Breed show you how you can find the fairway off the tee and play a successful approach shot on a hole that’s as a demanding as No. 18 at Doral.
Whether or not you ever get to play this particular hole, these tips will help you fare better on the toughest holes that you do play and that will help you shoot better scores.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you with your golf game, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae