Manage your game on the toughest holes you face
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 6, 2013 5:00 PM ET
The best players in the world are at Doral this week, a course that features one of the toughest finishing holes on the PGA Tour.
No. 18 at the Blue Monster has water in play off the tee and on the approach, and any shots hit left will almost certainly lead to a disastrous finish.
In this video segment, Martin Hall and Michael Breed show you how you can find the fairway off the tee and play a successful approach shot on a hole that’s as a demanding as No. 18 at Doral.
Whether or not you ever get to play this particular hole, these tips will help you fare better on the toughest holes that you do play and that will help you shoot better scores.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you with your golf game, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Garcia's comments hot topic at Crowne Plaza
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson favors bifurcation | Clark won't 'roll over'