The Golf Fix: Drills and tips to help every golfer
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 25, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Nothing makes Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, happier than helping his viewers play better golf.
In this video segment, Breed dives into some of his best tips with the goal being to help players of all demographics and ability levels.
So whether you’re a female, a senior or a junior player, there’s something in this video for you.
And if you take this advice to the practice tee or the golf course, you’ll likely make some strides with your game.
For more great content from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly