The Golf Fix: What you can learn from Jack Nicklaus
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 21, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Jack Nicklaus turned 73 on Monday, and there is no shortage of invaluable information that golfers of all ability levels can learn from the way the Golden Bear played the game.
In this video segment, Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, shows you what he views as one of the most effective aspects of Nicklaus’ legendary pre-shot routine.
Additionally, Breed has a great tip to help you stop hitting a hook with your driver if you’re fighting one.
Enjoy this video and work on these tips, and you’ll be on your way to a more solid golf game in 2013.
For more programming from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: 'Morning Drive' with Sergio reax
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'wrong, hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth