The Golf Fix: What you can learn from Jack Nicklaus
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 21, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Jack Nicklaus turned 73 on Monday, and there is no shortage of invaluable information that golfers of all ability levels can learn from the way the Golden Bear played the game.
In this video segment, Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, shows you what he views as one of the most effective aspects of Nicklaus’ legendary pre-shot routine.
Additionally, Breed has a great tip to help you stop hitting a hook with your driver if you’re fighting one.
Enjoy this video and work on these tips, and you’ll be on your way to a more solid golf game in 2013.
For more programming from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process