When it comes to the sequencing of your golf swing, a great approach is to wind up in the backswing and unwind in the downswing.
The key, however, is to focus on your upper body as you turn away from the ball and your lower body as you turn through impact and into your finish.
In this video segment, Brad Brewer illustrates those two moves and provides you with a great drill to help you understand what you should be feeling in your backswing and downswing.
If you can get these two motions down, you’ll see some dramatic improvements in your golf swing and ball-striking.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you with your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path