When it comes to the sequencing of your golf swing, a great approach is to wind up in the backswing and unwind in the downswing.
The key, however, is to focus on your upper body as you turn away from the ball and your lower body as you turn through impact and into your finish.
In this video segment, Brad Brewer illustrates those two moves and provides you with a great drill to help you understand what you should be feeling in your backswing and downswing.
If you can get these two motions down, you’ll see some dramatic improvements in your golf swing and ball-striking.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you with your swing, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No 3-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots