A Must Watch Night on Golf Channel Tonight
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 2, 2012 12:18 PM ET
Tonight is a must watch night on Golf Channel. All the action kicks off at 9PM ET with the season premiere of Big Break Greenbrier and the 18th season really starts off with a bang as the 12 competitors face off in the series’ most famous challenge, The Glass Break. The players are all competing for a coveted exemption into the 2013 Greenbrier Classic, along with $80K in cash and prizes. Big Break Greenbrier takes place at The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia, home of The Greenbrier Classic.
Watch a sneak peek of tonight’s season premiere of Big Break Greenbrier:
Following Big Break Greenbrier is the series premiere of Chasing the Dream at 10PM ET. Chasing the Dream follows the journey of Chris Anderson, a successful businessman with a wife and three kids, along with Robbie Biershenk, an owner of a driving range who struggles to make ends meet. But both share the same dream- playing on the PGA TOUR. You will experience their highs and lows as they risk everything on their quest to prove that it’s all worth Chasing the Dream.
Watch the first segment from tonight’s series premiere of Chasing the Dream:
Tuesdays are a must see night on Golf Channel. All the fun starts with Big Break Greenbrier at 9PM ET, followed by Chasing the Dream at 10PM ET and to end the night, watch Our Longest Drive at 10:30... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | In Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth