Big Break Series Heads to the Bahamas
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2012 4:51 PM ET
Golf Channel’s popular reality series Big Break will return for its 17th season and this time it is heading to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas. The all-female cast of Big Break Atlantis is in for a real surprise when Women’s World No. 1, Yani Tseng makes a special guest appearance.
Tseng is a long-time Big Break fan who once thought about auditioning for the series when she moved to the United States from Taiwan. Tseng is really excited about participating in her first Big Break! Tseng is just one of the many surprises in store for this season’s Big Break Atlantis. Not only will there be other surprise guests, but a new format will be introduced. But the one constant in the format is one contestant will be eliminated each week leaving the last player standing a chance at the Big Break of a lifetime. The winner will receive an exemption to a to-be-announced 2012 LPGA Tournament, cash and other prizes.
Big Break Atlantis will premiere on May 14 only on Golf Channel.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TaylorMade: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on ban: 'Not going to roll over and accept this'
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth