Tiger is Ready to Battle it Out at Wells Fargo
- By Golf Channel Digital
- May 3, 2012 8:42 AM ET
Tiger is ready to return to the golf course for the first time since the Masters at this week’s Wells Fargo Championship. Woods has spent the last few weeks working with swing coach Sean Foley on his ball position, posture and alignment. Hopefully all his hard work pays off and he can bring home his second Wells Fargo Championship title as well as his second title for the year. Woods starts off the event by being grouped with Webb Simpson and Geoff Ogilvy. The threesome tee off today at 1:25PM ET.
Other notable tee times for today’s event is Phil Mickelson teeing off at 8AM ET with Keegan Bradley and Bill Haas. Defending champion Rory McIlroy is grouped with past tournament winners David Toms and Jim Furyk at 1:35PM ET.
Catch all the Wells Fargo Championship action starting today LIVE at 2:30PM ET only on Golf Channel.
Thursday, May 3: LIVE 2:30 & 7:30PM ET
Friday, May 4: LIVE 2:30 & 9:30PM ET
Saturday, May 5: LIVE NOON & 9:30PM ET
Sunday, May 6: LIVE NOON & 9:30PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management