Anchored putters: Are you for or against them?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 8, 2012 5:25 PM ET
Three of the last four major champions have used anchored putters – including defending PGA Championship winner Keegan Bradley – and the debate over their place in competitive golf continues to thrive.
Our Golf Channel "Live From" team discussed this hot topic in Wednesday night's telecast from the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island.
So tell us your thoughts on anchored putters. Should they be outlawed or are they here to stay?
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Sorenstam in 'Go Annika'
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management