Slated to begin January 4 at the Plantation Course at Kapalua, the event is open only to PGA Tour winners from the previous season and will mark the beginning of a revamped 2013 Tour schedule.
"It is our pleasure to welcome Matt Kuchar, Dustin Johnson and Bill Haas back to Kapalua for the 2013 Hyundai Tournament of Champions," said Nancy Cross, the event's executive director. "These three players are great additions to the field and will bring excitement to Kapalua as we kick off the 2013 FedEx Cup season."
A four-time winner on Tour, Kuchar gained entry to the winners-only event by virtue of his triumph at The Players in May. Johnson won the Fedex St. Jude Classic in one of his first starts back from injury this summer, while Haas claimed the Northern Trust Open in a playoff over Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley.
The trio joins a list of confirmed entries for the event that already includes Bradley, Ian Poulter, Bubba Watson, Brandt Snedeker, Jason Dufner, Zach Johnson, Hunter Mahan and defending champion Steve Stricker.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae