Nine players already out of FedEx Cup playoffs
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 26, 2012 12:28 PM ET
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. – We all knew it was coming – for some, sooner than others.
Of the 25 players ranked outside the top 100 in FedEx Cup points going into The Barclays, nine failed to make the cut at Bethpage Black and thus, won’t be advancing any further into the playoffs.
Phil Mickelson and his family love coming to New York City. Mickelson, a big critic of Rees Jones, even loves Bethpage Black, which Jones has redesigned twice. Read More
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots