CHASKA, Minn. – Some say the PGA Championship is the stepchild of the majors, that it doesn't have the Masters style, the U.S. Open patriotism or the international cache of the Open Championship. But what it does have is the final word each and every year.
Think your odds of winning are better at this one? Tell that to Arnold Palmer or Tom Watson. The PGA has given us the Haig, Old Man Julius and Davis' rainbow.
Twenty-seven pounds of Wanamaker Trophy carries a lot of weight. This stepchild has a band of brothers all of whom cherish this event.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots