Justin Rose withdrew from the Honda Classic Monday due to illness.
J.B. Holmes and Cameron Beckman also withdrew, according to Honda Classic officials, though no specific reasons were cited for their withdrawals.
Rose, the 29th ranked player in the world, tweeted about his withdrawal from a doctor’s office.
“Lost 7 lbs this week,” Rose reported.
Ben Martin, Michael Putnam and Scott Gutschewski move into the field as alternates.
Holmes advanced to the quarterfinals at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship Friday before being eliminated by Bubba Watson.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management