Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning played in the Quail Hollow Championship pro-am together in April this year.
“Shag Bag” spotted one sports icon cheering another during Monday’s NFL tilt between the Indianapolis Colts and Miami Dolphins.
Tiger Woods was on the Colts’ sideline cheering Peyton Manning, whose opening-play strike to Dallas Clark for a quick-6 drew a familiar fist pump from golf’s world No. 1.
Things got tight for the Colts from there and we can only assume Woods offered Manning some playoff advice: “You know, they say this week’s Tour Championship is our Super Bowl and I’ve won two of those things.”
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path