The worst-kept secret in romance became public knowledge Monday when Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn announced they are Facebook official.
Surprised? Come on – they’ve been tabloid fodder for months, which always makes for easy reading while waiting in line at the grocery store.
Turns out, they’re a pretty compatible pair, too.
They’re the highest-profile athletes in their respective sport. They both suffered significant injuries during their peak. They endured very public divorces.
With that in mind, check out this tale of the tape:
|Tiger Woods||Lindsey Vonn|
|Victories||76 PGA Tour titles||59 World Cup titles|
|Earnings (according to
Forbes, through 6/12)
|$59.4 million||$3 million|
|Major/medal count||14||7 (5 World Championship medals; 2 Olympic medals)|
|Divorces||1 (2010)||1 (2013)|
Tags: Tiger Woods
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots