The worst-kept secret in romance became public knowledge Monday when Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn announced they are Facebook official.
Surprised? Come on – they’ve been tabloid fodder for months, which always makes for easy reading while waiting in line at the grocery store.
Turns out, they’re a pretty compatible pair, too.
They’re the highest-profile athletes in their respective sport. They both suffered significant injuries during their peak. They endured very public divorces.
With that in mind, check out this tale of the tape:
|Tiger Woods||Lindsey Vonn|
|Victories||76 PGA Tour titles||59 World Cup titles|
|Earnings (according to
Forbes, through 6/12)
|$59.4 million||$3 million|
|Major/medal count||14||7 (5 World Championship medals; 2 Olympic medals)|
|Divorces||1 (2010)||1 (2013)|
Tags: Tiger Woods
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae