Rich tomato juice and a precisely honed combination of spices are a zesty complement to GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka or GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 4 parts Bloody Mary mix
- Lime wedge
- Celery salt for rimming
- Celery stalk or wedge of lime for garnish
Rub the juicy side of a lime on the outer edge of a tall glass then roll the glass lip in the celery salt. Add ice and GREY GOOSE Le Citron or GREY GOOSE Vodka to the prepared glass. Top with Bloody Mary mix, and present with a long stalk of celery or a lime wedge.
Bloody Mary Mix Recipe:
- 32 oz (4 Cups) tomato juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 heaping Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 heaping Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaping tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management