Savory and delectable, this twist on the traditional Bloody Mary is crafted with a touch of sweet pickle relish.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka or GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 4 parts prepared Pickled Mary mix
- 1 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- Wedge of lime
- Celery salt for rimming
Rub the juicy side of a lime on the outer edge of a tall glass then roll the glass lip in the celery salt. Add ice and GREY GOOSE Le Citron or GREY GOOSE Vodka, and pickle relish to the prepared glass. Top with Bloody Mary mix and present with pickle spears.
Pickled Mary Mix Recipe:
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 heaping Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 heaping Tbsp Worcestershire® sauce
- 1 heaping tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with a tight-fitting lid. Close the pitcher and shake vigorously. Prepare up to four days in advance.