We caught Charlie Rymer roaming the halls of Golf Channel on Thursday sporting Rickie Fowler orange. Is there any Rym 'er reason to his shenanigans?
He wouldn't dish, so the Grill Room offered up some of their top guesses.
1. He's auditioning for the next Golf Boys video.
2. He's trying out looks for a PGA Tour comeback career.
3. It's a new diet tactic – if you look like food, you won't eat food.
4. He's just being Charlie.
Rymer was tight-lipped, so I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth