We caught Charlie Rymer roaming the halls of Golf Channel on Thursday sporting Rickie Fowler orange. Is there any Rym 'er reason to his shenanigans?
He wouldn't dish, so the Grill Room offered up some of their top guesses.
1. He's auditioning for the next Golf Boys video.
2. He's trying out looks for a PGA Tour comeback career.
3. It's a new diet tactic – if you look like food, you won't eat food.
4. He's just being Charlie.
Rymer was tight-lipped, so I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path