Gentleman's game? Coach trips player after game
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jun 27, 2012 4:25 PM ET
Fighting is part of hockey … as long as the person you are fighting is within 25 years of your age. Not sure if that’s the official rule, but it should be. It’s moments like these that make a person glad to cover a gentleman’s game.
The incident followed a game played between 10-12-year-old teams in British Columbia. The unnamed coach in his 40s was arrested after his alleged trip of a player during the customary handshake line leading to minor injuries of the child.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Sorenstam in 'Go Annika'
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management