Numbers don't lie. But what do they really say? Each day in the Grill Room, we will offer up a daily stat from the world of golf for you to chew on. Today's nugget:
Congressional Country Club’s Blue Course, which opened in 1924, has hosted three U.S. Opens and one PGA Championship in its storied history.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory| Scores
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation