Morning Drive Updates Host Holly Sonders is playing in the BMW Charity Pro-Am this week on the Nationwide Tour in Greenville, South Carolina. Day one of the BMW Charity Pro-Am was a lot of fun. Her partner Peter Lonard played very well and could have been 7 or 8 under for the day if not for some putting issues.
When she does not play a lot, the first thing that leaves her is her short game. She struggled with her chipping yesterday but she played well on the holes when her team needed her to play well. She is playing her second round around 10AM today and she intends to do only a little bit of practice before going out to play.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots