- Indy 70
You've heard of the Indy 500 which is just outside Indianapolis. 70 players will compete in the BMW Championship for 30 spots in the TOUR Championship. The 1st round begins at 11:15AM ET at Crooked Stick Golf Club.
- Impress Ollie
European Ryder Cup teammates Martin Kaymer and Nicolas Colsaerts have the chance to impress captain Jose Maria Olazabal firsthand as all 3 are grouped together in the first two rounds of the European Tour's KLM Open in The Netherlands.
- Queens of Kingsmill
For the first time since 2009, the LPGA Tour is back in Virginia for the Kingsmill Championship. Cristie Kerr is the last player to win on the River Course. 1st Round Coverage comes your way at 12:30PM ET.
- 80 for 60
In stage 1 of LPGA Tour Qualifying, 80 players have two rounds to go to get into the top 60 to move on to stage 2. Cheyenne Woods missed the cut by 3 shots.
- Ford Recalling 2013 Escape SUV
- Amazon’s New Technology
- New Disney Baby Store
7:12a ET: Courtney Reagan, CNBC Business Report
7:25a ET: Jen Carfagno, Weather Channel Report
7:30a ET: Randall Mell, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
7:45a ET: Annika Sorenstam, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
8:03a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:15a ET: Graham Rahal, IndyCar Driver
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Crossroads” by Cream
“Message in a Bottle” by The Police
“Ants Marching” by Dave Matthews Band
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Friday, September 7
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots