Ginella's Journeys: Weekend deals coast-to-coast
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 1, 2013 12:46 PM ET
In this edition of Ginella's Journeys, host Lauren Thompson and travel expert Matt Ginella spotlight some of the best deals around the U.S. this weekend.
In the Florida Panhandle, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort is celebrating the 40th anniversary of its Links Course by rolling green fees back 1970s rates: $19, a 75% discount.
In Phoenix, Arizona Grand Golf Resort is celebrating a warm weekend forecast by featuring morning tee times for as low as $75.
Out in the Pacific Northwest, 2015 U.S. Open host Chambers Bay has announced their new green fees for the month of March. Weekday green fees start at $99 and weekend rates are $109, virtually unheard of bargains for a U.S. Open venue.
Finally, with March Madness right around the corner, it's time to start thinking Las Vegas golf vacations. Ginella highlights a few of his picks, including TPC Las Vegas, 36-hole Primm Valley Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club.
Travel expert Matt Ginella has scanned the internet for top deals at his favorite courses around South Florida, including the Doral Resort, Crandon and Country Club of Miami. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on anchor ban: 'Not going to roll over'
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air