Colorful courtship: Parnevik joins Cobra Puma Golf
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jan 11, 2013 8:02 PM ET
Perhaps it had something to do with the, uh, colorful "Gangnum Style" music video Jesper Parnevik released last year. Or perhaps it's the no-fear attitude with which he approaches life. Whatever the reason, Parnevik is the latest golfer to join the Cobra Puma Golf team.
“I’m thrilled to be part of the Cobra Puma Golf team; they’re not afraid to do things a little differently,” commented Jesper. “I’ve played Cobra and worn Puma in the past; both brands provide top performing gear that shakes things up on the course. I’m so excited to have the new 2013 gear ready to go, and add my style to the line at the same time; Cobra Puma Golf is a great fit for me.”
Parnevik will be wearing products from Puma Golf’s Spring/Summer 2013 Collection along with the all new Tux Lux golf shoe, part of Puma Golf’s Lux footwear collection.
His new Cobra bag consists of:
•AMP CELLTM Pro Driver in Silver; MyFlyTM set to 7.5°
•AMP CELL Pro Fairway (prototype) in Silver, MyFly set to 13°
•AMP Forged Irons, 3-P
•Trusty Rusty in Rust finish, 49° and 53°
“Cobra Puma Golf and Jesper Parnevik are a perfect match,” said Bob Philion, President of Cobra Puma Golf. “He has been a world class performer and a pioneer of modern golf fashion on the global golf stage for over 20 years; making him the perfect blend of performance and style that Cobra Puma Golf embraces. We’re excited to see him return to the PGA Tour and embody the Cobra Puma Golf spirit on and off the course.”
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae