Video: Maintain your knee flex to create more power
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 23, 2013 12:00 PM ET
Ask pretty much any golfer what they’d like to add to their game and more distance would be a popular answer.
In this video segment, SwingFix instructor Karen Palacios-Jansen joins Holly Sonders on School of Golf and she has a great drill to help you create a more powerful golf swing, and the key is to make sure you maintain some flex in your trail knee.
Additionally, Jansen has a great exercise to help you achieve that goal.
So try this drill and this exercise and see if you don’t pick up a few yards and improve your swing in the process.
And for more great tips from Golf Channel to help you add power to your game, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play