Video: Maintain your knee flex to create more power
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 23, 2013 12:00 PM ET
Ask pretty much any golfer what they’d like to add to their game and more distance would be a popular answer.
In this video segment, SwingFix instructor Karen Palacios-Jansen joins Holly Sonders on School of Golf and she has a great drill to help you create a more powerful golf swing, and the key is to make sure you maintain some flex in your trail knee.
Additionally, Jansen has a great exercise to help you achieve that goal.
So try this drill and this exercise and see if you don’t pick up a few yards and improve your swing in the process.
And for more great tips from Golf Channel to help you add power to your game, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots